Saturday, April 6, 2013

ℓσνε msp ( Moviestarplanet ) Do you?

Peoples opinion on msp

( im not saying their name/username.. maybe a few )

"Yes, i think its the best social game ever."
"Its ok.. But on the other hand there is alot of hacking atm.." 
Anonymous said: " I love msp cuz I hack who I want, I have done it to Ishacool before."
=BOBBIE- "Its pathetic about how long you get locked out 4. iv been locked out for 7 days X( "
"No, I dont like msp at all, I deleted it quite recently 'cuz I think all these updates has ruined msp."
Ishacool: "Its ok. But I like the fact people like me and are my fans but, only 'cuz im level 25 doesnt mean im "awesome" "cool" Im just an ordenary 13 year old. P.S i have added u x"


Thank you for your updates and opinions based on msp. I will keep you updated on the latest reports,
Buh Bai x

No comments:

Post a Comment